Early July is the ideal period to enjoy Genova and its surroundings and to spend a relaxing and charming vacation. Our region Liguria offers a vast array of possibilities, attracting tourists for the beauty of its sea and its coasts, its historical and artistic background, its wild inland and green mountains, its medieval villages, its natural parks, its mild climate, and, last but not least, its fine cuisine, made from simple and genuine ingredients from its land and sea.
Here is a selection of suggestions to spend a vacation in Liguria, please contact Misha Travel for more details or if you would like to visit other places in Liguria or in other regions easily reachable from Genova (Sardinia, Tuscany).
- Hotel Flora Alassio (100 Km from Genova), double rooms at 78-84 euros per night per person (breakfast and meals included)
- Hotel Lido Palace Santa Margherita Ligure (30 Km from Genova), double rooms at 164 euros per night (breakfast only)
- Nyala Suite Hotel Sanremo (150 Km from Genova), double rooms at 83 euros per night per person (breakfast only)
- Hotel Riviera Celle Ligure (40 Km from Genova), double rooms at 94 euros per night per person (breakfast only)
- Hotel Shelley Lerici (110 Km from Genova), double rooms at 85 euros per night per person (breakfast only)
- La Francesca Bonassola (65 Km from Genova, close to the National Park of Cinque Terre), villas for 4 persons at 1040 euros per week (accommodation only)
This is a selection of booklets in English taken from the official portal of tourism in Liguria containing useful touristic information.
|Seaside emotions||Art settings||History trail|
|Scents and flavours||Sport itineraries||A sea of gardens|
|Golfo paradiso||Tigullio||Western riviera||Inland|
|Culture, food and wine||For bikers and trekkers||Coastal routed|
In Liguria there are 10 parks and several protected areas. Below is a proposed selection, the complete list is available at Parks, Reserves and Protected Areas in Liguria.